Ozone Jomo 2
LIGHT BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE - EN A
- Totally new design, with massive performance increase
- Best performance of EN A Hike & Fly wings
- 28% less line drag
- New profile, shaping, & LE design
- Incredibly easy launch
- Improved handling & thermalling characteristics
SIZES XS S M L Number of cells 40 40 40 40 Projected area (m2) 19.1 20.7 22.5 24.5 Flat Area (m^2) 22.4 24.3 26.4 28.72 Projected Span (m) 8.12 8.47 8.83 9.2 Flat Span (m) 10.48 10.92 11.39 11.87 Projected Aspect Ratio 3.46 3.46 3.46 3.46 Flat Aspect Ratio 4.91 4.91 4.9 4.9 Root Chord (m) 2.74 2.86 2.98 3.11 Glider Weight (kg) 3.3 3.5 3.8 4 In-flight Weight Range (kg) 60-75 65-85 80-100 95-115 EN A A A A
* Weights may vary up to 50gm per size due to slight variations in the manufacturing of the fabric used.
Purchasing a Wing
Purchasing a wing is a big decision. We like to talk personally to our customers prior to selling a wing to them to make sure it is a good fit and we deliver exactly what you are looking for. We have certain wings in stock while others can be ordered from the Ozone factory with a lead time. If you are interested in purchasing a wing, please contact us at email@example.com.