Ozone Zeolite GT
PERFORMANCE / COMPETITION
- A "standard light" version of the Red Bull X-Alps Zeolite
- Easy to launch, easy to land in small/restricted LZs
- Incredibly comfortable B-handle control
- Lowest line consumption and lowest line drag ever in our range
SIZES S MS ML Number of cells 64 64 64 Projected area (m2) 17.4 18.6 19.8 Flat Area (m^2) 20.7 22.1 23.6 Projected Span (m) 9.3 9.6 9.9 Flat Span (m) 11.8 12.2 12.6 Projected Aspect Ratio 4.9 4.9 4.9 Flat Aspect Ratio 6.7 6.7 6.7 Root Chord (m) 2.36 2.44 2.52 Glider Weight (kg) 3.5 3.7 3.9 In-flight Weight Range (kg) 65-85 80-95 90-105 EN D D D
* Weights may vary up to 50gm per size due to slight variations in the manufacturing of the fabric used.
Purchasing a Wing
Purchasing a wing is a big decision. We like to talk personally to our customers prior to selling a wing to them to make sure it is a good fit and we deliver exactly what you are looking for. We have certain wings in stock while others can be ordered from the Ozone factory with a lead time. If you are interested in purchasing a wing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.